The service with 24 MOVING was EXCEPTIONALLY BAD borderline scam
Miami Moving Customer
Submitted this review about 24 Moving Miami
Review made Live: 4/22/2014 4:43:00 PM
The service with 24 MOVING was EXCEPTIONALLY BAD borderline scam. DO YOUR RESEARCH ON REVIEWS AND BBB.
There was a consistent failure by, Cody, my original contact, and operators to do what they said they would do. This includes but is not limited to:
- 1 HOUR LATE to the agreed arrival time, which terribly impacted the delivery time window moving into the new location.
- LIED by offering all wardrobe boxes to be included (in the fee) – only 4 wardrobe were available in the truck.
- NO ACCOUNTABILITY for anything.
- NO PROFESSIONAL moving tools (ie. they had to borrow my building’s valet cart for the move). Dolly carts without protection and dinging and scratching everything in the way, etc. etc.
- UNPROFESSINAL email and phone communications.
- NO PRIOR ASSESSMENT of the move requirement, minimizing the work, time, tools, resources, and materials.
- I specifically asked if they subcontracted movers and LIED ABOUT SUBCONTRACTED RESOURCES, since my movers were subcontracted for my job.
- Dropped china boxes with many, many pieces broken with NO ACCOUNTABILITY.
- The list goes on.
- I just found out that 24 MOVING has a BBB alert – DO YOUR RESEARCH
It was a very rough move to say the least. I am glad it is over.
By cross-referencing 24 MOVING contact PHONE NUMBERS and ADDRESS LOCATION you will find that it is associated to other moving companies – BEWARE - DO YOUR RESEARCH DON’T GET CAUGHT IN THEIR DISHONEST SERVICE:
24 MOVING DEALS
THEY WILL DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS, AND THEN GIVE YOU THE WORST MOVING EXPERIENCE OF YOUR LIFE! PLEASE BUYERS! BEWARE!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They are very unprofessional; they ruined several of my items without any accountability and they just lied. DO YOUR RESEARCH