I selected this company as the sales person seemed very nice & prompt. However, there were several things that were completely not communicated to me, as the customer.
1. I was not aware that the large furniture (couch, dresser) would have to be completely wrapped and boxed to be moved. The movers arrived and told me that I had to purchase their tape and supplies for those items to be moved. The cost of the tape was $4 each (needed a total of 6) and the rental cost on large moving blankets was $5 each (needed a lot of these).
2. The movers were nice & prompt however they did not speak very well English.
3. When I voiced concers regarding the lack of communication from the sales person (John) to the movers they had me speak with their supervisor. The supervisor (Angie) was rude and told me that I had to pay for it! She then hung up on me. This individual needs to be replaced immediately.
4. After the move was complete I returned to my original home and noticed that the movers had put a hole in the wall. The movers had propped the front door against the wall with a piece of wood that they had from their truck. The front door put a large hole in the wall. I called the moving company immediately and spoke with the supervisor (Angie). She told me I had to call back the next day.
5. When someone with the company called back the next day (Elle) she indicated that they had not put the hole in the wall and that their contracts indicated that they were not responsible. She did not apologize for anything. She just kept saying...if the movers were good why are you complaining!
Overall the experience with this company is NOT GOOD! I would never recommend them to anyone. They are disorganized and do not communicate very well. I have moved multiple times over the years...this is the worst company that I have used.