CAUTION AGAINST Interstate Movers
Submitted this review about Interstate Movers
Review made Live: 7/26/2015 11:37:00 PM
I was moving from Athens, GA to Jersey City, NJ. They made my move one of the worst nightmares
1. They initially provided a quote for 1400 lbs and mentioned that I can add additional bags for up to 1400 lbs at same quote price. But on the day of pickup, I was charged $63 extra for an additional bag which was just plastic bag having a pillow, blanket & back pack.
2. They delayed my delivery by 20 days after pickup & top of that they have no idea where my shipment was when I called the dispatch team. They were clueless when it would be delivered.
3. They scheduled my delivery on Sunday at 9:30 PM. I think there couldn't be any better time to deliver it
4. On delivery, my bookshelf was broken, office chair was broken and some parts of my table were missing. They dismantled those table parts by themselves without letting me know. On the top of that my plastic bag for which they charged $63 extra was missing.
5. Claims process was horrible asking for all the purchase receipts of all items, colored photographs on paper to be mailed. Who keeps the purchase receipts of blanket or pillow or the items gifted to you. What about the table parts they dismantled themselves. How to value all these items!!
Please don't use Intestate Movers for your move. They'll give you the worst nightmare during your move.